If you generally go travelling with a large holdall or pack then this add on accessory is ideal for those day trips or hand luggage situations when you need to store a warmer layer, guidebook and food. Small enough to store on your keyring this daypack is the ultimate in emergency storage and weighs just 30 grams. To keep things simple (and light!) its just a single main compartment with two unpadded straps so is only really for squishable items as sharp edges may be uncomfortable to carry. However it has been rated to hold up to 20kg!
Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Nano Packable Daypack
- The ultimate travel gadget – an 18 litre daypack that shrinks down to the size of an egg
- Weighs a teeny 30 grams and can hold up to 20kg of gear with its ultra strong but lightweight 15 D Ultrasil construction
- Ideal to keep handy for day trips and even on your keyring around town
- Comes in 3 great colourways with patterned Sea to Summit logo on the outside
- Single zipped main compartment and 2 x unpadded backpack straps