The Microlite range from Vango is all about small pack size and minimum weights. So it aligns perfectly with the aims of many travellers when taking their kit around the world. At only 860 grams in weight and a pack size of just 24 x 17cm in size it gives you a 2 season warmth rating with a comfort temp of 10°c.
Packed with heat retaining features such as Thermal Embrace and Reverb, the bag also has a technical design and construction with the 3D hood and narrow mummy omega shaping. The tri lateral construction uses three layers of insulation, including one floating layer without stitching, to create a bag which holds warmth whilst keeping the pack size as small as possible.
SLEEPING BAG KEY FEATURES
- Recycled 4T Synthetic Insulation – a new recycled version of its advanced high loft insulation which packs down incredibly small whilst creating greater loft than standard hollowfibre
- Recycled Ripstop Polyester Fabric – Incredibly fine weave 20D 400T polyester with a diamond ripstop finish for added durability
- Internal Pocket – for storing small valuables and travel documents
- Omega Shaping – advanced version of traditional mummy shaping which reduces cold spots and air pockets
- Zip & Shoulder Baffles – insulated tubes protect hot air from escaping via your shoulders or through the zippers
- Thermal Embrace System – elasticated threads are intertwined in the inner fabric so the sleeping bag literally hugs you while you sleep
- Thermal Reverb – a silent aluminimised layer inside the sleeping bag offers additional heat retention by reflecting your body heat back