When you can’t quite decide between a duffel bag or backpack the Eagle Creek packable duffel backpack is the perfect solution. This versatile travel bag looks just like your run of the mill duffel but comes with the addition of padded backpack straps for carrying it on your back – great when you’re faced with rough terrain or need to keep your hands free.
Its 42.5 litre capacity makes it suitable for using as hand luggage on most airlines (always check with your airline before travelling) and it offers a generous packing space for your luggage. The main compartment is accessed through a zipped front panel with twin interlocking zippers, these also come with finger friendly zip pullers for easy opening and closing of the bag. The duffel also boasts external zip pockets on each end for storing accessories and packs into one of its end pockets for compact storage once you’ve unpacked.
DUFFEL KEY FEATURES
- Heavy Duty 600D TPU Poly Construction – both water and abrasion resistant and also includes a 1000D Helix™ Poly Twill base for additional durability
- Zip Away Backpack Straps – hidden away in a zippered section are 2 backpack straps which can be used to carry the duffel quickly and easily
- Lockable Main Compartment – the main zippers are lockable using your own padlock
- Storm Flaps – provided on both the main and end compartments to stop water and dust from getting into your bag
- Interior Zip Pocket – in one of the end compartments which is great for keeping smaller items such as keys safe
- Foam Padded Base – to protect the contents when in transit
- Two End Compartments – zippered end compartments for storing smaller bits of travel gear
- Pack Away Design – for storage the bag simply packs into one of the end compartments
- Daisy Chain Webbing – offers multiple lashing points for fixing down your bag
- U Shaped Top Lid – for quick and easy access to all your gear without rummaging around
- Compression Straps – assist in reducing the bulk of your gear and keeping everything in place once packed
- Side & End Grab Handles – for easy access when pulling off luggage carousels, coach lockers and train overhead bays