The Farpoint series now comes with a fully adjustable Airscape back system which is rare to find on carry on sized packs. The Farpoint 40 doesn’t include the daypack however you can purchase separately if you need the additional storage.
AIRSCAPE BACK SYSTEM
Breathable Back Panel for Ventilation
For travelling in warmer climates and those who aim to do some serious distance carrying, Osprey have developed their Airscape system with a lightweight ridged back panel to allow airflow across your back stopping sweat and the associated discomfort.
FRONT STASH POCKET
Large Front Pocket
Ideal for storing a coat, jumper or travel guides so they are easily accessible as you move around. Also contains a drain point at the base so you can place wet items inside.
INTERNAL COMPRESSION STRAPS
Keep Your Gear In Place
The two internal compression straps aid in shrinking down the volume of your luggage and also help keep everything in place so it looks like you packed it after being in the hold
ADJUSTABLE BACK LENGTH
Get The Perfect Fit Quickly & Easily
The Lightwire Frame back system allows multiple adjustments to get the perfect fit for your back length so you’ll have the most comfortable fit even with a full load
PADDED LAPTOP COMPARTMENT
Side Access Laptop & tablet Sleeve
Padded quick access laptop and tablet sleeve located ay the rear of the pack which will take laptops up to 16 inches in size
HIP BELT STASH POCKET
Keep Essentials Close At Hand
If its spare local currency for a quick bite, some hand sanitizer or your hostel keys, keep travel essentials handy with the quick access stretch pocket handily located on the hip belt.
TOP ACCESSORY POCKET
Handy Zippered External Pocket
The external zipped accessory pocket is located at the top of the pack and is ideal for toiletries so they can be easily accessed as you pass through airport security.
INTEGRATED EMERGENCY WHISTLE
For Personal Safety or Emergencies
The chest straps features an emergency whistle built into the buckle so it’s on hand if you need to call attention whilst travelling and exploring.
SIDE & TOP GRAB HANDLES
Quick Carrying From All Angles
From grabbing your bag off the airport carousel to lifting it down from the train overhead storage, the Farpoint has reinforced grab handles that offer a quick and handy carrying option
INTERNAL MESH POCKET
Ideal For Laundry & Accessories
On the inside of the main bag is a large zipped mesh pocket which is ideal for dirty laundry or small travel accessories that you want to keep at hand.
HARNESS FLIGHT COVER
Protect Your Back System Whilst in Transit
When you are about to head onto your next flight or climb onto the coach you can protect the back system straps from damage by zipping the flight cover panel over the top.
MULTIPLE ATTACHMENT POINTS
For Additional External Accessories
Need to hang your travel towel out to dry or let those sandals air? Well the outer bag provides multiple attachment points so you can hang even more gear from the outside if needs be.
EXTERNAL COMPRESSION SYSTEM
Dual Compression Straps With Wings
The External winged compression system keeps everything down to a minimum and creates a streamlined pack that will slide into luggage compartments with ease.
Alternatively use the straps to fix your daypack in place.
FARPOINT 40 PACK FEATURES
- 40 Litre Capacity – so you can use as a carry on (always check with your airline)
- Airscape Back System – breathable and ridged foam back panel for ventilation with an ultralight LightWire frame to carry load weight into the hip belt
- Breathable Hip Belt – with a stretch mesh pocket to keep smaller accessories close to hand
- Slide Adjust Chest Strap with Emergency Whistle – for grabbing attention at a moments notice
- Back System Zip Cover – simple zip cover protects your pack when its not needed and on planes, coaches etc
- Clamshell Opening Main Compartment – for suitcase style access to all your gear without hunting around your pack
- Large Mesh Internal Zip Pocket – on the back of the opening panel which is ideal for laundry or larger items
- Internal Compression Straps – to shrink down your gear and keep everything in place as you move around
- Lockable Zips – pass your own padlock through the rings on the zippers to secure your pack
- Bluesign Approve Recycled 450D Polyester Construction – creates a lightweight yet durable pack
- External Dual Front Compression Straps – to compress your pack when half filled
- Side & Top Grab Handles – padded handles for quick carrying and accessibility when stored in lockers etc
- External Gear Loops – for attaching additional kit with the aid of carabiners or similar
- Top Stash Pocket – a zipped external pocket at the top of the bag with key loop for quick grab accessories
- Front Stash Pocket – another open ended external pocket which is ideal for a jumper or travel pillow
- Side Access Laptop Pocket – a externally accessed laptop and tablet pocket which runs the entire length of the pack
- Ability to Attach Daypack – you can purchase the Fairview Daypack separately and use in conjunction with this pack
- Main Pack Size 55 x 35 x 23cm | Weight 1500g