The new Farpoint series now comes with a fully adjustable Airscape back system and is made from recycled materials. The Farpoint 55 includes a removable 15 litre daypack and then a 40 litre main pack giving lots of options for varying trips.
AIRSCAPE BACK SYSTEM
Breathable Back Panel for Ventilation
For travelling in warmer climates and those who aim to do some serious distance carrying, Osprey have developed their Airscape system with a lightweight ridged back panel to allow airflow across your back stopping sweat and the associated discomfort.
INTERNAL COMPRESSION STRAPS
Keep Your Gear In Place
The two internal compression straps aid in shrinking down the volume of your luggage and also help keep everything in place so it looks like you packed it after being in the hold
ADJUSTABLE BACK LENGTH
Get The Perfect Fit Quickly & Easily
The Lightwire Frame back system allows multiple adjustments to get the perfect fit for your back length so you’ll have the most comfortable fit even with a full load
HIP BELT STASH POCKET
Keep Essentials Close At Hand
If its spare local currency for a quick bite, some hand sanitizer or your hostel keys, keep travel essentials handy with the quick access stretch pocket handily located on the hip belt.
INTEGRATED EMERGENCY WHISTLE
For Personal Safety or Emergencies
The chest straps features an emergency whistle built into the buckle so it’s on hand if you need to call attention whilst travelling and exploring.
SIDE & TOP GRAB HANDLES
Quick Carrying From All Angles
From grabbing your bag off the airport carousel to lifting it down from the train overhead storage, the Farpoint has reinforced grab handles that offer a quick and handy carrying option
INTERNAL MESH POCKET
Ideal For Laundry & Accessories
On the inside of the main bag is a large zipped mesh pocket which is ideal for dirty laundry or small travel accessories that you want to keep at hand.
HARNESS FLIGHT COVER
Protect Your Back System Whilst in Transit
When you are about to head onto your next flight or climb onto the coach you can protect the back system straps from damage by zipping the flight cover panel over the top.
MULTIPLE ATTACHMENT POINTS
For Additional External Accessories
Need to hang your travel towel out to dry or let those sandals air? Well the outer bag provides multiple attachment points so you can hang even more gear from the outside if needs be.
EXTERNAL COMPRESSION SYSTEM
Dual Compression Straps With Wings
The External winged compression system keeps everything down to a minimum and creates a streamlined pack that will slide into luggage compartments with ease.
Alternatively use the straps to fix your daypack in place.
INTERNAL STORAGE SIDE POCKET
Perfect for Smaller Accessories & Gear
Inside the main compartment on the side wall is a large zipped mesh pocket which is ideal for travel accessories and kit that you don’t want to lose.
- 40 Litre Capacity – so you can use as a carry on when the daypack is removed (always check with your airline)
- Airscape Back System – breathable and ridged foam back panel for ventilation with an ultralight LightWire frame to carry load weight into the hip belt
- Breathable Hip Belt – with a stretch mesh pocket to keep smaller accessories close to hand
- Slide Adjust Chest Strap with Emergency Whistle – for grabbing attention at a moments notice
- Back System Zip Cover – simple zip cover protects your pack when its not needed and on planes, coaches etc
- Clamshell Opening Main Compartment – for suitcase style access to all your gear without hunting around your pack
- Large Mesh Internal Zip Pocket – on the back of the opening panel which is ideal for laundry or larger items
- Internal Zipped Mesh Accessory Pocket – runs down one side of the inside of the bag for keeping smaller items separate
- Internal Compression Straps – to shrink down your gear and keep everything in place as you move around
- Lockable Zips – pass your own padlock through the rings on the zippers to secure your pack
- Male Specific Fit – the Farpoint range is designed for a comfortable gender specific fit (check out Fairview 55 for women’s fit)
- Bluesign Approve Recycled 450D Polyester Construction – creates a lightweight yet durable pack
- External Dual Front Compression Straps – to compress your pack when half filled
- Side & Top Grab Handles – padded handles for quick carrying and accessibility when stored in lockers etc
- External Gear Loops – for attaching additional kit with the aid of carabiners or similar
- Removable 15L Daypack – secures to the main pack via the external compression straps which thread through the reinforced loops on the daypack
- Main Pack Size 55 x 35 x 23cm | Weight 1400g
FARPOINT 55 DAYPACK FEATURES
- 15 Litre Capacity – making it ideal for taking essentials on daytrips or daily commuting use
- Lockable Main Compartment – for securing your gear if you have to leave your bag alone
- Dual Mesh External Bottle Pockets – so you can keep hydrated when you are on the move
- Laptop/Tablet Sleeve – padded internal compartment which can alternatively be used to house a water bladder
- Internal Zip Pocket – with internal key clips for storing small accessories
- External Zippered Stash Pocket – for quick access items such as travel documents
- Piggy Back System – daypack can be clipped onto the shoulder straps of the main pack to carry it in front of you
- Daypack Size 47 x 28 x 20 | Weight 500g