If you ever wonder to yourself why your bags never seem to last you’ve obviously never owned an Osprey Transporter. Renowned as being some of the most durable duffel bags available there are even videos on YouTube of cars being driven over them.
Osprey recently took this iconic bag to another level by adding wheels – their High Road Chassis to be exact. This is the same wheeled system used on the Osprey Sojourn travel packs. So rather than using the backpack straps found on the original Transporter duffel bags you can wheel it along. This is ideal for airport and urban travellers especially with lots of gear which would be too heavy to carry on your back!
Exterior Key Features
- Robust Laminated Recycled Polyester Construction – The bag itself is made from extremely tough 900D TPU laminated polyester. The coating gives it the high level of weather resistance and resistance to abrasions.
- High Road Wheeled Chassis – Extremely strong ABS polymer plastic with oversized wheels which means it can be pulled over uneven and bumpy surfaces without getting stuck or causing damage to the bag
- Contact Details ID Window – clear window on the end where you can slide in your contact details just in case you get parted from your luggage
- External Zipped Pocket – on the end next to the towing handle is a large zipped pocket which is ideal for keeping your travel documents and valuables close to hand
- 4 x Grab Handles – located on each side of the bag, these chunky handles allow you to easily get hold of the pack no matter what angle you dumped it
- Extendable Towing Handle – this soft grip rubberised handle can be extended with one hand by simply pressing the lock button on the end
- Lashing Points – located on the sides of the bag are lashing points for attaching more gear or for securing down on boats etc
- Clip Down Access Lid – the large main opening features an oversized edge to cover the zip for protection and then has two buckles for securing in place
- Lockable Zips – the zips have hoops which allow you to pass a small padlock through if required
Interior Key Features
- U Shaped Opening – large main opening with twin zips for quick and easy access to all your gear
- Mesh Storage Pocket – inside the opening lid is a mesh zipped pocket for storing smaller items. The mesh allows you to see what’s inside.
- Compression Strap System – two buckled compression straps which help compress down your gear and also hold it in place if the bag is only partially filled
40 Litre Weight: 2.72 kg
90 Litre Maximum Dimensions (cm): 60 (l) x 36 (w) x 28 (d)