Over the last few years many travellers have shunned the technical feature filled packs for something a bit simpler. The Migrate range of bags from Eagle Creek are made to last any adventure your throw at them – their ‘No Matter What’ warranty backs up this claim. Made from an extremely durable 900D material these bags are both tear resistant and waterproof. The addition of an even thicker 1680D seamless base means you can even sit them in water without damage to your gear.
DUFFEL KEY FEATURES
- Expandable Capacity When Needed – the fold down top section can be unclipped and then expands the duffel capacity from 137 litres to 142 litres when needed
- Ultra Durable Recycled Construction – the main section is made from 900D Recycled Poly TPU and the base is made from an even stronger 1680D Recycled Ballistic Poly
- Seamless Bathtub Base Construction – to stop water ingress even when sat on a wet floor as it has no seams to allow water ingress
- Large Zippered Access to Main Compartment – with zips that can be locked with your own padlock
- Internal Storm Flap – to prevent water and dust from getting inside when travellling
- Large Finger Loop Holes on Zippers – for easy opening even when wearing gloves on your travels
- Handy Small Side Zip Pocket – for smaller travel accessories and travel documents
- Top Tote Handles & Side/End Grab Handles – for multiple carrying options and easy grab from luggage carousels or coach under storage
- Hidden Backpack Straps – reveal from their hidden compartment and clips into the buckles and you are ready to put on your back
- Tow Wheels with Sturdy Housing – so a fully loaded bag can be easily wheeled along when needed
- No Matter What Warranty – backed by Eagle Creek’s impressive lifetime warranty
Design is straightforward; large zipped access to a large main 142 litre compartment with a smaller zipped pocket on the front for travel documents and accessories. If you have less kit on your return you can clip down the top section and reduce the overall capacity from 142 litres to 137.
Now what makes this model extra special is the addition of wheels and rucksack straps. Firstly there are integrated wheels on the base of the duffel so you can drag it along when needs be. These are heavy duty off road wheels so can handle off road as as well footpaths and airport halls. There are also two rucksack straps that are hidden inside two sleeves on the outside of the bag. When needed simply pull out of their housing and clip into place. This is a great option for carrying around the airport and as well as through crowded streets. Other handy features include lockable zips on the main compartment, large grab handle and lashing points integrated into the handle straps.